Lawmate PV-RC10FHD Remote Control Hidden Camera | Professional Grade
The PV-RC10FHD Remote Control with Covert 1080p Camera from LawMate looks like a common remote control but features a concealed camera. Upon detection of motion, it records up to 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 30 fps to a microSD card with a maximum capacity of 32GB (a 16GB card is included). It records continuously for up to three hours on a single charge of the built-in battery and lasts as long as eight days in standby mode, allowing you to leave it in place for extended periods. Recordings are stamped with time and date for reference and use as evidence.
- Key Features
- Records up to 1080p 30 fps HD resolution video upon PIR motion activation
- Continuous recording for up to 160 minutes on a single charge of the built-in battery
- Lasts up to 8 days in standby mode
- Records to microSD cards up to 32GB (a 16GB card is included)
- H.264 video compression
- Common MOV video file format
- 66° field of view
- File transfer over included USB cable
- USB cable battery charging
Lawmate PV-RC10FHD TV Remote Control DVR Hidden Camera with PIR motion activation boasts a powerful color 3MP camera with a 66 degree field of view.
1920 X 1080 resolution at 30 frames per second.
8 Day Standby Battery Life
3 Hour Constant Record Battery Life
The built in PIR motion sensor goes into standby mode when no motion is detected but wakes up the on board DVR as soon as body heat is sensed NOT MOTION! This enables you to deploy your hidden camera for up to 9 days.
We Also Recommend