Private Investigator Austin Tx
AUSTIN INVESTIGATIONS TX LICENSE #A14235
Our staff is professionally trained, and understands that the process may not be familiar to all of our clients. To assist us in giving you an effective consultation of private investigation services that are available please assist us by keeping the following in mind:
- Have in mind how a private investigator may help with your case. Try to be clear, and concise so that we have the best understanding of how our private investigation services may help you.
- Don't feel embarrassed. We have given thousands of confidential consultations. We are here to help you, not to judge.
- Our trained staff will provide you with an action plan based upon the private investigation services that you need, and an estimate of costs, and professional documentation for your case.
Professional Bug Sweeps Austin Tx
Austin Investigations retired military and police investigators are available to provide professional bug sweeps for residences, vehicles, businesses, or law firms. We have years of experience conducting search warrants and use the same equipment that governmental agencies use to protect our clients privacy from illegal intrusion. When conducting our bug sweeps we can detect any type of hidden device. If you believe that you are a victim of illegal surveillance call us for a free consultation. Bug sweep Austin Tx – Professional, local, and trusted since 2005.
Corporate espionage can be conducted by a disgruntled employee, or your business competitor. Our TSCM 'bug sweep' searches have uncovered hidden recording devices, remote cameras, and live transmission devices powered by cell phone cards. Let our experienced investigators protect your privacy from corporate espionage. 800-970-4123 Austin Investigations #A14235
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Austin Tx
- Our technical surveillance countermeasures sweeps are done with equipment manufactured both in Israel and the United States.
- Experienced investigators bring years of experience to your case.
- We use the same equipment federal agencies, and law enforcement, use to protect your privacy.
Digital Forensics | eDiscovery | Computer & Cell Phone Forensics | Cell & Computer Data Recovery
- Licensed, experienced expert digital forensic investigators
- Live data acquisitions for complex digital forensics cases
- Expert witnesses to validate any eDiscovery findings
- Forensic data recovery of deleted files and device usage history
- Servers, computers, hard drives, tablets, & cell phone forensic data recovery
- Remote, or on site, rapid response by licensed forensic investigators.