Geiger Counter | Radiation Detector | Dosimeter
Protect yourself with our personal Geiger counter & dosimeter. This is a serious piece of equipment designed to help you determine safe areas & rates of radiation. No well prepped home should be without a radiation detector (and this is probably the coolest box ever).
FS2011 radiation individual alarm device is collocated with highly flexible Geiger counting pipe as detector; it is mainly responsible for monitoring the radiation of X, r and hard B ray in various radioactive work areas; it is featured as swift response and broad measurement scope; it is able to display the dosage equivalent rate and accumulative dosage in the work area; during the battery replacement, the calendar, time and accumulative data can be stored permanently; it is widely applied in the individual safety protection monitor and radioactive indication for work personnel in the following fields: nuclear power plant, accelerator, iron & steel industry, chemical industry, isotope application, industrial X and r non-destructive flaw detection, radioactive medical treatment, Cobalt source treatment, r radiation, radioactive laboratory and surrounding environment monitor of nuclear facilities.
1. Monitor of X, r and hard B ray.
2. The instrument enjoys a high flexibility and can measure the environmental background.
3. Chinese and English operational interface.
4. Real-time measurement and display of dosage rate and accumulative dosage.
5. Permanent data storage upon power cutoff.
6. Graphic LCD and maximum screen.
7. Low power consumption and battery under-voltage indication function.
8. The instrument can preset the alarm valve value of dosage rate and accumulative dosage.
9. Three selective alarm modes: sound, light and vibration.
1. Detection ray: X, r and hard B ray
2. Detector: Energy compensation GM pipe (Geiger counting pipe)
3. Measurement scope
a. Dosage equivalent rate: 0.01-1000 µSv/h (maximum: 10 mSv/h)
b. Accumulative dosage equivalence: 0.01 µ Sv-500.0 mSv
4. Energy scope: 50 keV-1.5 MeV ≤ ± 30 % (as for 137 Cs I)
5. Relative innate error: ≤ ± 15 % (137 CS 1 mSv/h)
6. Flexibility: 80 CPM/µSv/h (as for C0-60)
7. Alarm valve value:
a. Dosage rate: Selection among 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10.0, 50.0, 100.0µSv/h at disposal.
b. Accumulative dosage: Selection among 0.05, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 20.0, 50.0, 100.0 m Sv at disposal.
8. Unit of dosage rate: µSv/h, µGy/h, m R/h.
9. Measurement display: The dosage rate is displayed per second; the protection alarm response is less than 5 seconds.
We Also Recommend